Saturday, October 27, 2012

Week In Review...My First Isagenix Training

What a what week...think the book, "What a long strange trip its been".  First, find myself missing my two day cleanse, and thinking I need to get another bottle of "Cleanse for Life" so that I can do one more before the end of my 30 day cleanse program.  I have my autoship arriving in time for next month, but find myself a bit sad knowing that my first 30 Day Cleanse is coming to an end way to quickly...can hear everyone saying, "It's not ending", and I know that!  Also know, that this 30 Day Cleanse, the process involved in going through it has been and will continue to be transformative for me, this first month completely magical in so many ways.
Healthier body at a cellular level
There are the obvious things...
  • Lost inches
  • Lost weight
  • More energy
  • More positive attitude
Then there are the other more substantial things...
  • New friends cheering me on (on Facebook)
  • Old friends commenting on how good I am looking
  • Understanding "being a product of the product"...as my coach says, Chocolate or Vanilla.
Which brings me to this past Thursday, and my first formal Isagenix Training...
 
WOW  DOUBLE WOW EVEN...
 
My coach for my 30 Day Cleanse is Andrea Hameed, and her dear friend and upline person in Isagenix is Elisabeth Anderson who had traveled to New York all the way from Oklahoma to attend a conference in New York city.  My LUCKY WEEK, turns out that Elisabeth was going to be spending some time with Andrea up in Woodstock, NY...shades of Arlo Guthrie here, and the significance of the pickle...sure some of you will smile in understanding.  Can you guess where I am going here...do you already know that I was fortunate enough (could even say graced) to have the opportunity to have my first training with both of these Isagenic Up Line Dynamos!
 
My take aways were many, but a couple of big ones...
 
You can't reinvent the wheel, so don't spend your time trying to, as it has already been done, BUT (love this but) you can create and add a beautiful spoke to the wheel.
 
Always look to asking the magic question.  What is the magic question...it depends, which is why when sharing Isagenix with someone else you look for them.  Let me explain through an example I had earlier in the week.
 
I shared the magic of Isagenix with a friend of mine who works in our little Coffee Shop/Convenience store in the hamlet of Mountaindale...that always sounds so charming...think English Accent...OK, if it is me doing it, think Monty Python..."I live in the charming hamlet of Mountaindale."
 
She was excited, actually moved me to close.  Everything went smoothly until it got to the part in the ordering process where I needed her Social Security number...she was VERY UNCOMFORTABLE with that, was in fact adament, did not like the thought of her social security number being shared over the internet...period, end of discussion.   It never occurred to me to ask the MAGIC QUESTION which Elisabeth provided me in the training session.  "Would you feel more comfortable if I called Isagenix Headquarters and got a customer service representative on the phone for you?"

That question NEVER OCCURRED TO ME, and because it did not occur to me, I did not close the sale that night, missed an opportunity to bring the magic of Isagenix into another person's life. 

If you ever have the opportunity to do a training with these two angels, make sure you seize the opportunity, and if you read this post, start looking for those MAGIC QUESTIONS...to ELisabeth and Andrea...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

I have seven days, one week left in my 30 Day Cleanse, and find myself wishing that a month had 60 days in it, but the GREAT NEWS...my autoship is going to be arriving next week, and my journey continues.

If you would like to know the magic of Isagenix, feel free to email me or call me at (845) 693-4513...if I am not home, do please leave a message, and I will call you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment