Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Morning Isa Update

Been a wonderful Isagenix week here for me. 

In what was a big creative moment for me, got my new Canon L series 100 lens on Monday, and have spent some part of every day since playing with it, seeing what the lens can do, and what it can do just amazes me.  Never have I had the priviledge of using a lens that gives me the clarity and depth of field that this lens gives me.
 
Tuesday and Wednesday did my second Isagenix Cleanse. for Life deep cleanse, and because I remembered to actually eat some of my Isagenix snacks, it was a much easier experience than my first deep cleanse...On Thursday morning I took my body measurements for the first time since going on the program, and the results are miraculous.  I've lost so far 16.5 total body inches, with the largest loss in my gut (Budda Belly).  In just two short weeks...ended the cleanse on my 14th day of my 30 day Isagenix Cleanse, I can see a very noticable change in my body shape, and in the fact that my clothes are already fitting much looser.
 
Some other changes I am noticing...think of it as David Lettermans Top Ten List.
 
  1. Noticing that my eyes are sparkling again.
  2. My face looks healthier...I get chip munk cheeks when I gain weight, and face is thinning down.
  3. My finger and toenails look healthier...more pink, and less brittle.
  4. I am getting thinner everywhere.
  5. With Isagenix and the exercise I am getting, my body seems to be getting more tone and definition.  Still not BUFF, but seeing tone.
  6. Emotionally feeling better about myself, and see myself caring more about how I look and how I present myself to the world.
  7. I seem to have more mental clarity, am able to focus better.
  8. The Isagenix combined with the water I have been drinking has my bodily functions working better.
  9. Find myself exciting and embracing of this new lifestyle...Isagenix is a life/lifestyle choice, not something you pick up and put down.
  10. My energy levels are WAY UP!
Going to go back in my post today and see how I am doing on the goals I set for myself, and already know that if I get my stationary bike ride in today, have hit one of my most important goals of the week, which was to bike or hike at least 5 out of the 7 days in the week...so, as I stated, has been just a fabulous Isagenix week.  One thing I want to fucus in on more, is KNOWING THE PRODUCT, and how to best share it with friends, family and strangers.  Everyone have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Your two week journey has been quite a spectacular experience. So glad that you can share it the way you do.

    ReplyDelete