Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Short Term Goals In Isagenix...

A Stream At My Friend Devin's Space
What is short term...because I tend to procrastinate at times...well, not really procrastinate, it is just that I tend to get easily distracted by the simplest of things.  I mean how can you not get distracted by a wooly worm who is trying to cross the street?  So, short term in this particular case is being defined as four days (including today).  So, this is my list of goals for the week of Oct 1-5, 2012.  OMG...talk about pressure...as a creative soul, I do hate deadlines.  OK Sherwood...stop procrastinating and make the list.

1.  Weigh myself...did this already.  My weight is 193 pounds right out of the shower.  I know, TMI.
2.  Get a picture of myself that reveals the weight I really need to shed.   This is going to be hard, as taking a picture of ones self is no easy task...will figure this out. (DONE)
3.  Explore my website over on Isagenix and explore some of the tools to be found there. (Started...but is this task every completed, or instead ever ongoing?)
4.  Read...if any of you visiting this post have suggestions, a link to article, testimony or fact sheet please leave info or link too the source down below in my comments area as it  would be so appreciated.
5.  Start making a list of people that I would like to share this lifestyle opportunity with.
6.  Since I am thinking about doing an email to be sent out, start creating it.
7.  Post something in my blog every day between down and Friday sharing what I am learning.
8.  Watch the 30 day video for as many times as it takes to GET IT.
9.  Get my first product.
10.  Start my 30 day program.

I have deliberately chosen ten tasks, set ten goals for a reason...I like symbols, and repetitiveness in  what I do.  My goal is too sign up ten people who will have the same goal of signing up ten people.  Five on the right, five on the left.  The multiplier works...ten excited and dedicated people who are products of the product going out and sharing their testimonial with others until they have ten people in their own downline, five on the left and five on the right.  This is my 10 100 Goal, and think the best way to start down this path is to embrace the number ten.

4 comments:

  1. WOW - off to the races in record time Sherwood -huge kudos to you! With your 10 mapped out, the only way you can fail is if you quit.

    I love connecting with Team Partners and showing them how they can open their own wholesale accounts and enjoy the same Savings and Health Benefits I have experienced, while earning Rebates and Commissions to create Financial Freedom at the same time - all on a very part time basis. Read our story here on the Weight Loss Hall of Fame http://weightlosshalloffame.com/Individual%20Pages%20PDF%27s/AndersenElisabethDarian.pdf

    And again - WELCOME TO THE TEAM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth

      Thanks for the comment, the praise, and the welcome. Just got back from a drive with my camera, but once I have had a cup of coffee and dried off (pouring out) will have to take a look at your story...will probably even put a link to it up here in my blog.

      Sherwood

      Delete
    2. Day 1 (or is it Day2?) How's the Shake?

      Delete
    3. Morning/afternoon Elizabeth...have a BAD TOLD (cold) and in bed. Actually just took my first shot of product about five minutes ago, and going to do my shake in fifteen minutes per instruction of my coach...so...OFFICIALLY on day one of my 30 day.

      Delete