Sunday, October 14, 2012

What Isagenic Can Do For You..."Jill's Birth" Video Needs No Words

Rarely am I speechless, and rarely is there a "You Tube" video that needs no words of explantion...I was just friend-ed by Jill Birth on Facebook, and feel honored...especially after watching her transformation video on You Tube, seeing what Isagenix has helped her too achieve...as a newbie to Isagenix, as a person wanting to have my own transformation, could not ask for a more awe inspiring video to help boost my own ego as I begin my journey.  If have landed in my little space here on the internet, if you are wanting to lose weight, or are just looking for some inspiration as you effect change in your life, watch her video...it will bring tears to your eyes...tears of both understanding, sadness, and in the end, tears of joy and celebration.  To Jill, thanks for accepting my friend request, and for sending me the note that had a link to your beautiful transformational video.  I on my eleventh day in Isagenix watched that video with tears and my eyes, and look forward to the day when I can look at my own before and after pictures...thanks for the beautiful share.

1 comment: