Monday, October 15, 2012

Waiting On Camera Lens, Setting Weekly Isagenix Goals

Big thing for me today is waiting on my Canon L series 100-400 MM Zoom lens.  For anyone who is familiar with digital cameras, its arrival is a BIG DEAL for me, and sure you understand it.  So hurry up Fed Ex!  Even though it is raining out, so wanting to get it soon enough to at least go out and play with it a little bit.  

Yesterday, starting laying out a few goals that I am going to further outline below...one of them was to use my stationary bike or go hiking at least five out of the seven days this week starting today and running through Sunday.  This morning I biked, covering 7.11 miles and burning off 166 calories.  My goal is to look at pushing my ride time up to 48 minutes next week.  Putting a nutritious super food like Isagenix into my body is not enough to take me where I want to go...I have to exercise as well.  So, my goals for the week:

1.  Use my stationary bike, or go out hiking (at least five miles) a minimum of five out of the next seven days from October 15-21.
2.  Stick to my Isagenix Routine.
3.  Do my second two day Isagenix Deep Cleanse...this starts tomorrow morning.
4.  Water,,,,drink lots and lots of water each day.  Right now, that means at least 90 ounces each and every day.  As someone who has never been a big water drinker, this is a HUGE ONE for me...so far, have managed it.
5.  Work on my blog more...already put up the new Contact Me page today, and have also put up a page that goes right to my page on the Isagenix website.  So, want to keep working on this, but can check it off and it is ONLY MONDAY.
6.  Keep reading Isagenix group posts, watching Isagenix videos and learning.  Wanting to start putting some of the things I am learning right here on the blog so people have easy access to them.
7.  Continue to work on sharing the Isagenix way of life with my friends.
8.  Unload my car, take care of laundry, and clean the apartment...UGGGG...there is a full morning or afternoon's work.
9.  Get my LeMond (a real bike) out, put air in the tires and get it road ready.
10.  Since I cannot afford a personal trainer, do some online research on what it is I need to do to get in shape, do set goals, and come up with a workout routine.

I think that is a good list of ten goals for the week.

2 comments: