Monday, October 8, 2012

Twas The Night Before Deep Cleanse

Got My Fresh Picked Apples Ready
Just had a very nice Greek salad for dinner, coupled with one large iced tea (no sugar) and two tall glasses of water.  Sitting here now at home and contemplating my first Isagenic DEEP CLEANSE that will start tomorrow and go through until I awaken on Thursday morning."  Why am I thinking, "Lions and tigers and bears OH MY!...shades of Dorothy and the "Wizard of Oz"
 
So have my Cleanse for Life ready to go, have put my coach's number on SPEED DIAL and have my Isagenix Facebook groups now safely and easily accesible in my favorites list.  Water...need lots of water.  All in all, think I am ready for the first all important day...day two...not even going to think about that one until I wake up on Wednesday.
 
Thinking it might be a good idea to take my measurements before and after the fast only because I have heard some pretty incredible stories about what to expect during this cellular level cleansing.  Who would have thought just eight days ago that I would be writing about cellular level cleansing in a new blog dedicated over to my personal journey with Isagenic.
 
So, if you stop by, wish me luck, and leave any suggestions you have in the comments section at the end of this post.
 

5 comments:

  1. You've done it so right Sherwood! Having flooded your body over the last 5 days with more nutrition than your body has probably ever seen - more vitamins, more enzymes, more minerals, more amino acids (protein building blocks) - your body is well nourished and balanced and READY to let go of some of that cell level sludge stuck in your cells. Some people feel tired as their body lets go of the wastes. Other people feel energized. For my husband Darian Cleanse Days are consistently his best days - like the energizer bunny - and with super clear mind. Our coach friend Dennis Waterman ran his best 2 miles ever on his first Cleanse Day! His wife, on the other hand, listened to her body and skipped her run that morning - had a quiet day while her body dealt with the cell level cleansing. We are all so individual! Just keep pushing the water! Ideally half your body weight in ounces of water. So, if you weighed 200 pounds, that would be 100 ounces of water minimum for the day. Your cells are going to love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on it...will put a post up on my progress here in a bit. Had an unexpected rush job drop in my lap I am dealing with. So far though, am on the deep cleanse and all is well.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I've been putting these products in my body every day for over 5 years, and I will NEVER miss a day. Ever. Try not to psych yourself out about the 2nd cleanse day. Pay attention to your body. If you are finding it to be really hard, check in with your coach. Not everyone can do it, right in the beginning. Don't just tough it out, and make yourself miserable. Talk with your coach. And you have TONS of support via an amazing community of people who care-- even if we've never met. So, have a blast taking such awesome care of your body!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy:

      What a beautiful message to come in and find at the end of my first day of cleansing. I am pleased with how it all came out, and looking forward too tomorrow...and Thursday when I can TREAT MYSELF. The Isagenix support groups on Facebook are truly remarkable.

      Sherwood

      Delete