Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Coach In Isagenix, Her Friends...A Testimony About The Heart Of Isagenix

Sometimes the cosmos has this wonderful habit of stepping in and changing lives...over the past few days since I was introduced to Isagenix have spent time doing a lot of reading on the site, and in several groups over on Facebook.  What drew me to investigate the company, and the opportunity it seemed to present was one woman, her story, her testimony.  There in front of me was a changed person, someone who had taken a journey of self discovery and change...there was no argument that her involvement with Isagenix had changed her in the most beautiful of ways.  As she explained it to me, she was successful with Isagenix for a very simple reason.  She was a product of the product, a woman who had reached the depth of despair, and climbed her way out to bask in the sunlight some 130 pounds lighter.

Isagenix is not just products, but about sharing, caring and changing hearts and souls...that point was made in a poignant way tonight when I read a post on Andrea's (my coach and sponsor) blog.  Her article about her friends in Isagenix speaks about change, but it speaks about the heart connections that the product made possible as three women all on the same journey met and became life long friends.  Below I have copied a brief snippet of her article...I encourage you to go visit and read the rest.

The Incredible Women of the 100 lb. Club

I met Linda Williams on the telephone - she living in Utah - and myself living in New York.  I had started my first facebook group and she was one of the first people that joined.

No comments:

Post a Comment