Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Sludge Report

Picture Taken on 5 Mile End Of Cleanse Walk
It is late here, and really should be asleep, but sometimes sleep does not come easy...even more so when you find yourself reflecting on dramatic changes taking place in your life and body in the course of just nine days...the time that I have been on Isagenix.  Just over one week, one Deep Cleanse, and though I still have a long way to go, feel like a new man in so many ways.
 
The title of this article, "The Sludge Report" really says everything about my own experience with my personal Deep Cleanse.  My sponsor told me how a cleanse works on a cellular level, told me that the Isagenix two day cleanse would be removing environmental and food product toxins from my body...OK, I'm game, lets give it a try.  It's hard to talk about poop...lets just say, that the materials that the cleanse ridded  me of in those two days (Tuesday and Wednesday) earlier this week literally reminded me of the sludge you see at a Sewage Treatment Plant...there was no doubt that something was happening, and that what was happening was a good thing...my body was being detoxicated!
 
Proper nuitritution thanks to what many have labeled a SUPER FOOD, my energy levels soaring as I went in the course of a week from feeling lethargic and tired to feeling energized, alive and mentally sharp.  Nine days, and this is what I have witnessed first hand so far:
 
1.  Mental Clarity...improved
2.  Weight...down...have lost 11.4 pounds (and not starved myself doing it)
3.  Total body inches...down...for instance, my thighs have lost almost two inches each.
4.  Energy levels WAY UP.
 
I am excited because I am SEEING RESULTS, results that I would not believe possible if I had not taken that leap of faith, and given myself the opportunity to be a product of the product.  I am looking forward to my second deep cleanse this upcoming Tuesday and Wednesday, am anticipating what reaching the next level in my own personal Isagenix journey is going to reveal.  Special thanks to my coach (Andrea Hameed), and all the wonderful folks on the Facebook Isagenix groups who are being the best cheerleaders and advice givers a person could ask for.
 
Isagenix is so much more than a group of products...it is a lifestyle choice, one I am happy to have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment