Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Morning Musings

Pre Isagenix Buddha Belly
 Wish I had some great epiphany to share with my readers, some great truth passed down from some Buddha I found sitting on mountain high...alas, no such enlightenment this morning.  Was busy working an auction yesterday, which saw me returning late in the evening.  My Isagenix 30 day cleanse is making good progress with a few important milestones to be noted.

1.  I have formally entered the Isagenix Body Challenge!...starting weight is/was 193.
2. Saw myself work out on my stationary bike for the third day in a row with yesterday my best ride yet with 193 calories burned, and a distance of over 7.5 miles.
3.  At the start of my fourth day on Isagenix product.
4.  Got on scale this morning, and starting (hopefully) a downward trend...more on this as I move forward in my journey.

My thought of the morning...beginning to realize that success can be noticed in little ways if you happen to become aware of your own small actions.  Example...Measured my waist yesterday morning and it shrunk just a titch, and I felt good about it.  A couple hours later I showered, dressed,  drank my shake then afterward went in to brush my teeth and noticed a small dot of chocolate had spilled on my bright yellow shirt.  I grabbed a washcloth and dabbed it off...suddenly realized that I cared about how I looked as I got ready to head out the door.  

What a concept...caring again about one's appearance, feeling good enough about yourself to care.  That to me is success.

If you would like to join me on my journey to better health, call me at (845) 693-4513
If you are wanting to lose weight, are looking for success in that endeavor, give me a call at  (845) 693-4513
If you are looking for a residual income selling great product give me a call at (845) 693-4513

Have questions about me, my blog or Isagenix please email me at isagenixguru@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. So blown away by your daily realizations about yourself during the 30 day journey. Proud to be part of the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...was odd (in a good way) to see myself catching that little thing about my appearance.

    ReplyDelete