Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Isagenix 30 Day Cleansing and Weight Loss...The Kjersti Cote Video


Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith.  Isagenix is one of those things where, after doing some research, I have decided to get involved in/with by taking that proverbial leap of faith.  

Dieting has not seen me shed the weight I want gone, and over the counter vitamins (in various forms) have not worked.  So, setting aside the initial investment in Isagenix product, what have I got to lose...the weight that is contributing to other health issues such as being winded when walking up a flight of stairs?  The gamble seems a no brainer, taking the leap of faith a leap that seems tilted in favor of my success.

Last night I received an email informing me that my initial shipment HAS SHIPPED...OMG...I need to do some homework, including understanding how to use what is already in transit.   So, relying upon that old saying, "There is no such thing as a stupid question" I asked a question, and it was recommended that I watch Kjersti Cote's video on the 30 Day Cleansing and Weight Loss package (kit).  Giving it a watch through, it occurred to me that if someone recommended the video to me, that a time will come when I will be recommending it to someone else who is new on their journey.  So I am embedding the video into this post, and will put it in a links collection on my sidebar...look to your right...LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment