Tuesday, October 16, 2012

First Day of Deep Cleanse Coming To End

My coach has me doing a five-two-five-two program for the first part of my cleanse.  Five days of shots and a shake, a two day Deep Cleanse, then five days of shakes and two days of Deep Cleanse...coming to the end of the first day of my second deep cleanse...just drank my forth installment, and feeling pretty good.  Hungry, so in half an hour after the cleanse and my water are settled, going to treat myself to an Isa Snack. 

I had a decent day...took my new lens out and photographed for several hours today.  A lot of driving (to the point of being almost lost), and a lot of walking.  Would see something, park the car and then walk around to get the shot, including a one mile walk up to our Fire Tower where unfortunately the gate to the tower was locked, so was not able to go to the top which was my plan.  Came home and did some basic editing, and though learning this new lens is going to take some time, got a few shots that I like.

My energy levels are fine today, but noticed this second Deep Cleanse seems to be hitting me a bit harder on the emotional side than the first one.  Best way to describe it, is I just feel and have felt most of the day down, almost but not quite sad, and a bit out of sorts.   Thinking a part of that might have to do with the fact that I ate some foods this weekend that were great on the taste buds, but not overly healthy and am wondering if that might have something to do with it.

Hoping at the end of this cleanse to see my weight under 180 pounds...been at least a decade since my body has seen anything under 180, so fingers are crossed.

Thinking I might crawl into bed early and read a book till I fall off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment