Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Day Ten Report...My Program Becoming Routine

Do You Have Isagenix Shakes On Tap?
Today for various reasons has been a hard day...metally, physically and emotionally.  It is the kind of a day when I would have normally have craved comfort food, the kind of a day where at lunch time I would have gone to the nearest fast food place and gotten a couple burgers, a order of fries and a large soda.  The odd thing was, wanted NONE OF THAT, just wanted my shake and some water.  So, on a very stressful day, proud to realize I stuck to my routine, having my two shakes, drinking my water, and of course taking my accelerator, and most pleasing...did not really think about it as it was and is my routine, what I not only need to do, but what I want to do to get healthy, to be that person who for too long was screaming to get out.
Have not yet signed anyone up on Isagenix, but find myself sharing what it is doing for me, and have two or three people that I think might decide it is something they want to try in their life...that is exciting.  Find myself thinking about things like business cards, informational packets and handouts, all the things needed to more adequately share just what Isagenix is...in the meantime, I keep doing more reading, watching videos and spending time in the Facebook Isagenix groups. 
In my first week, I fulfilled the goals that I set out for myself, in some cases exceeded them...think on Monday it is time to set myself down and lay out a new set of goals to move myself forward on this new and exciting journey.  One of those goals...find out what I need to do to take those people who show interest, and get them to the point of saying, "Yes, I want that magic, sign me up."
It has probably been used already, but like the slogan, "Isagenix is changing lives one shake at a time."

1 comment:

  1. Sherwood - you should be really proud of yourself. Old habits support old behavior patterns. You've moved mountains today. And today should be about you - not enrollments. They will come. Your proud sponsor.

    ReplyDelete