Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Starting Another Deep Cleanse Here

Have just started another two day deep cleanse here...got in my stationary bike ride covering 7.23 miles, and burning a total of 170 calories, so that is always a great way to jump into it.  In looking back on my last cleanse, realized I was a bit lack in my water intake, so this time around, making sure that the all important water component of the program is where it is supposed to be...for those wondering, to maximize weight loss you should take your total body weight and divide by two, and that is the number of ounces you should be drinking in water each and every day.  So, for myself rounding up to 180 pounds, I should be consuming 90 ounces of water a day.  To put that in perspective, that is just under six one pint bottles.
 
Another issue I am staying up on this time around...taking advantage of my Isasnacks, and I also have my Isa Delights, which is new.  (Have to contact my coach to see how many of those Isa Delights I can have during a cleanse day...I know that the snacks are pretty well unlimited.)
 
Have deliberately set my weight loss goal easy this month...Thanksgiving is next week, and as much as we want to behave, I know I am going to indulge a bit more than I should.  So, my goal during this 30 Day Cleanse period as I work on my Isagenix Body Challenge make over is to be under 175 pounds by the end of it on December 6th, 2012 which will put me within striking distance of 170 by the end of the 90 days...MY SUPER GOAL...165 pounds.  That would be SO SWEET.
 
Took a walk down to the local coffee shop in hopes of speaking to a prospective associate today, but she was not around.  Will call her later in the day and set up an appointment with her to get her signed up and started on her first 30 Day Cleanse...am thinking it might be wise to time it so that she can start the Monday after Thanksgiving.  This time of the year is such a tough time of the year to jump into this program as there are so many pitfalls in your path.  Holiday meals, parties, visiting friends and finding a plate of cookies put out on the coffee table...did I mention Eggnog...I love, love love EGGNOG.
 
Another bottle of water is in order, and maybe an Isa Snack, so going to end this here...in short, the Cleanse is GOING WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment