Monday, November 12, 2012

Isagenix Body Challenge...My New Goals

Me at over 200 POUNDS!
For those that don't know, at the encouragement of my personal coach (Andrea Hameed), entered the Isagenix Body Challenge when I got my first box of product (the 30 Day Cleanse).  My first 30 days have been a roller coaster in a very good way.  The progress so far has been wonderful, and all of the original goals I set for myself in that first 30 days have in various degrees been met.  I am learning more and more about Isagenix, and becoming comfortable with talking about the product...homework, homework, homework.  My weight loss is exciting...for the first time in at least 10 years, I am under 180 pounds, have lost some 24 total body inches, and my budda belly is rapidly becoming a baby budda belly...this last one is making me feel SO MUCH BETTER about myself, really building my self esteem.
 
So, as I get ready for the first Deep Cleanse of my next 30 days, thinking it is time to establish a few new goals that I want to accomplish.
 
1.  As I get closer to the weight I should be, know that the weight loss is going to slow down a bit.  So, looking at that, want to find myself by December 6th (end of my second 30 Day Cleanse) to have my weight down under 175 pounds...this would allow me to set a goal for January 6th (end of my first 90 days) of being under 170 pounds.
This Weekend At 178 POUNDS!
2.  Want to see another ten inches of total body inches gone.
3.  Begin making my exercising more regimented and routine...though overall I have been very good at doing a lot more exercise, it is still NOT ROUTINE, so want to work on this, which in turn will help me build more muscle mass to replace the fat weight I am slowly shedding.
4.  Working on quitting smoking by cutting down, and have switched to rolling my own with organic tobacco.  Want to continue on this track through December with the goal being a quit date in early January.
5.  In my first 30 days, signed up one new associate...want to try to double that in my second month...would love more, but if I double my associates in month two from month one, that is forward progress of a positive kind.
6.  Do more work to build my blog traffic...in the first five weeks of the blog, reached 1000 visitors.
 
If you want to join my team on this exciting journey of getting in shape, losing weight, please email me, the IsagenixGuru or give me a call at (845) 345-6523
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I really like what you have done-both to yourself and to your blogspot. I have also had a really great experience with Isagenix. I am down by 16 pounds from a year ago, after my doctor told me I needed to get down. I just checked in and have gotten down by that amount. What is even more exciting is that my blood pressure is at the right level for the first time in years, and the doctor said I have the health of a man 30 years younger!!! I am impressed with what Isagenix has done for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darian:

      I am usually a doubting Thomas, but in just a short six weeks Isagenix has made a believer out of me...I feel healthier, have more energy, and the weight loss so far is nothing short of remarkable...speaking about blogs, we need to get working on Elisabeth's...I have been holding off on putting more on hers until she feels ready to start writing. Hope life out in Oklahoma is treating you well...

      My second day of deep cleanse has been a tough one as my Saab (should be Sob) took a crap and is now sitting motionless in the repair shop.

      Delete