Thursday, November 15, 2012

Not Being a Great Day...

This has been a very rough day for various reasons...will not go into it other than to say my Saab is sitting in a repair shop, and I am hoping the repair is not going to be too overly pricy...if it is, going to have to decide if it is worth making the repair, or time to go in debt for a new car.  Not a choice I had really wanted to make right now.  It has something to do with the cooling system, but is it a hose on the radiator, or something far worse such as the water pump...hopefully will have a better idea of things some time tomorrow.
 
I had just gone out for a drive to clear my mind, camera in tow, the idea being to just drive around looking for subjects to photograph.  Stopped to take a picture of some ducks and when I got back in the car it was overheating.  Luckily I had two gallons of antifreeze in the trunk and was able to limp the car to a repair shop.  Spent two hours waiting for them to put the car up on a lift, and one hose is severed...if that is all it is, might not be so bad, but the mechanic has no way of identifying other issues until that one is resolved.
 
The good news...at least I was at the end of my Deep Cleanse day when this all unfolded.  Time to try to decompress here...I need a IsaLean Shake!

No comments:

Post a Comment