Monday, November 19, 2012

What's in Season...Trying A New Widget

Hello Readers:

As I work toward getting healthy and SLIM, looking for some new widgets that my readers and I might find useful...today looking through the list of widgets that are available right in my Blogger console, found one that I am trying out for the next few weeks as it looks promising.  To find it, simply scroll down to the bottom of my blog and try it out.
 
This is a FRESH FOODS widget...how cool is that?  You can choose what state you live in, what month it is, and it tells you the fruits and vegetables that are in season for you with little pictorial icons.  Click on any icon and it opens up a new page that gives you a brief history of the fruit or vegetable you are considering for your meal.  It gets better...over on the left side are various links to RECIPES!  I love recipes.
 
So, for those of you looking for fresh fruits and veggies, for those of you looking to find new recipes for some of your favorites foods, give it a whirl and let me know in the comments section of this article what you think of it.

1 comment: