Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Isagenix Journey...A Review On This My 30th Day Of The Cleanse!

Cannot believe it has been some 36 or so days since I was introduced to Isagenix through the incredible testimonial of Andrea Hameed who had/has lost/shed/purged an incredible 130 plus pounds while become a healthier happier person.  For some reason, her story awakened a desire in me to address some of my own health/energy issues, to give the Isagenix program (lifestyle) a chance.
 
The Road To Change Starts With One Step
When I made the decision, became a member (associate), and placed my first order, I was skeptical, but I also knew I had to do something to effect some serious changes.  I was lethargic, overweight with my weight bouncing between 193-205 pounds depending on how many snack cakes, cookies and boxes of poptarts were in my cupboard (late night grazer here), almost all the weight on my gut as people made remarks about my budda belly, and occassionally asking me how far along I was.  Too be honest, all of this, the direction of my life also had me a bit depressed and I was becoming a bit of a recluse, finding it easier to spend more time inside, and less time outside interacting with the world.
 
My product arrived, and I was committed to give it 30 days...had/have even entered the "Isa Body Challenge" contest, learning later on in the month that in doing so, I had made a committment to myself that would last far more than 30 days...in hindsight, it was/is as it should be...permanent positive changes require permanent modifications in how we live, and how we nurture our mind, body and soul.  I looked at the pictures I took for that challenge this morning, and WOW does not do justice to the so very visible changes, let alone the changes I feel in myself that are not so visible to the naked eye.
 
Some of the big changes happening?
 
1.  I am exercising...Hurricane Sandy slowed that down a bit, but once this post is up, and I have showered am grabbing my camera and going out for a BRISK five mile walk this morning.
2.  My energy levels are way up.
3.  Not sure what my total body inches lost are going to be when I take them tomorrow, but A LOT comes to mind. 
4.  Not only am I fitting into shirts and sports coats I could not wear, but am being able to COMFORTABLY button them.
5.  Have lost/shed/purged weight...I am in the second day of a Deep Cleanse (third this month), and it looks like I will officially end this fast under 180 pounds...a weight I have not seen in at least ten years.
6.  Cannot explain it, but I look healthier.  Face is thinner, skin looks better and has a glow to it, and things like my finger and toe nails look healthier and feel stronger.
 
The other great things...people in my daily life are noticing the changes, commenting on them and that is giving me a chance to talk about the product that has/is effecting those changes...in short, I have become a product of the product, have become a walking billboard for Isagenix every time I walk out my door...that is pretty cool.  I feel more confident...it is easy to pretend things like a bulging budda belly don't bother you, to make jokes about it yourself, but it does bother you, clothes that are too tight, that seem accentuate the weight that needs to be lost bother you, and all that takes a toll on the self confidence, and in hindsight starts steamrolling down a dark road toward an ever deepening self loathing and depression...30 days into my Isagenix Journey (thanks to the support, help and encouragement of so many) sees me rounding a bend to woods that are thinning out, a beautiful meadow just up ahead, the sky brightening as its rays kiss the flowers growing along the roadway's edge.
 
Looking forward to the end of my first 30 days on Isagenix, and the arrival of my next 30 day supply of a product I just love having in my life.
 
Some special thank you mentions to many of my Isa friends on Facebook
 
Andrea Hameed my coach, and Elisabeth Anderson who is a GREAT MENTOR.
Jim Rhoades who took time out from a meal with friends to speak to a friend of mine who's dog has cancer.
 
Laurie Kelley, Annamaria Longfellow, She She Killough, Kelly LeBlanc, Gregory Valiquette,  Amy Austin, Rick Reynolds (great emails...you should sign up for them and his cleanse team),Deborah Yaffee, Randy J Dunbar, Jo-Ann DiLorenzo, Phil Zulli, David Kamnitzer, Kjersti Cote and everyone else who has shared their wisdom and cheered me along my path these 30 days. 
 
It was with your support, each of you as cheerleader who has it made it not only possible, but much easier for me to be sitting here today looking at the path of the past 30 days with a smile on my face, and a glow in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment