Thursday, January 31, 2013

Two BIG Blog Milestones Occurred Today...The Second Being This My 100th Post

I always like milestones...they represent major accomplishments, serve as important markers on the journey from here to there, even of some of those journey never fully end...such as my own life transformation that started not quite four months ago when I decided to give Isagenix a try...a decision that lead to the creation of this blog.

Today, six days short of four months into my own journey of self discovery and improvement, my blog received its 5000th unique visitors...that is pretty cool, and am very pleased to know that my story, my Isagenix testimonial has reached that many people.  As a side note, those 5000 unique visitors have come from 34 nations from all around the world...you have to love the internet.  It seems only fitting at on the same day "The Isa Guru" blog crossed the threshold of 5,000 visitors that I am sitting here tonight after a hard day of physical therapy penning my 100th blog post!

So, to everyone who has been so supportive as I have lost weight, found new energy, and thinned down, THANK YOU for supporting me, and for supporting this blog.  My own transformation is far from over, so please keep visiting...OH...and leave a comment now and then, or ask a question!

My readers ARE THE BEST!

Sherwood Martinelli...The Isa Guru

5 comments: