Sunday, January 13, 2013

Are You Drinking Enough Water?

As much as I sing the praise of Isagenix, and give it a great deal of the credit for my own weight loss, I could not have done it, seen the success I have seen if I had not greatly increased my own daily water intake.  Did you know that you are mostly water?  When you're born your body is about 78% water by weight. By the time you're an adult this number drops to around 50-61%. 

 Drinking enough water each day is a key step in wellness & detoxification. You need to drink 1/2 of your body weight in ounces of water a day; more if you get your sweat on! (i.e. someone who weighs 160 pounds needs to drink 80 ounces of purified alkaline water a day)  Do yourselves a favor, and start properly hydrating your body!  Drink water!

If you would like to know more about Isagenix send me a text at (845) 346-6523 and lets chat.  Would you like to try a sample Isalean Shake?  www.isafreesample.com

3 comments:

  1. Isagenix is a new name for me. But I agree your points about getting enough water to stay well and clean. The only problem is I am hard at it! Now, I've find way how to monitor my water consumption each day. Buy a beautiful bottle water! Btw, I am here to invite you to participate in our blog hop called Aspiring Losers' Gathering. I believe you must have some ideas that worth to share with the community. Can't wait to see you there.

    Bless,
    Honeybee
    http://nondieter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete