Saturday, January 12, 2013

Last Leg of Nine Day Cleanse...Feeling Great at End of First of Two Days of Deep Cleansing

Love This Pic
Myself and several of my Isa friends have been participating in a Isagenix 9 Day Cleanse to jump start our new year weight and fitness goals.   As a part of that cleanse, there are two two day deep cleanses...on the first day of the second of these, and it has been a great day, with tomorrow ending both the two day cleanse, as well as the "Isa Guru 9 Day Cleanse Challenge.  Wish I had a magic wand, could wave it and have all 18 of those who committed to this challenge here with me on Monday morning to share that first shake after our two day Deep Cleanse...that is going to taste so good.

I've added the BBB (Bedtime Belly Buster) to my own routine.  Being under 170, and taking a hard look at myself, realize the biggest hurdle for me yet to get over is fully ridding myself of the Buddha Belly that has been with me for decades, a Buddha Belly that in the last few years had grown to an alarming size...hoping that the BBB will help me get over that last major hurdle as I hone in on my next major goal of losing enough weight to tip the scales at under 160.  The BBB is pretty simple...each night at bedtime I take one scoop of our IsaPro Whey Protein, and one scoop of calcium, mix with four ounces of warm water and chug it down (not the most delicious concoction)...that's it, nothing earth shattering, the program working (hopefully) while I sleep.

Just a Chickadee
That said, it will take more than just drinking product to lose the last of the weight, to get rid of my Buddha Belly, and tone up...that requires WORK...as in actually exercising in some fashion or another.  Today was a good day where exercise (aerobic) is concerned.  I headed out the door with my camera around 1:30 this afternoon after I'd done my second portion of "Cleanse for Life".  Had my camera (eight pounds), a bottle of the new e+ Energy Shot, one bottle of water, and three pound ankle weights...I know, daring!  Can here some of my fellow cleansers, "You ANIMAL you!"
Note*...the new e+Energy Drink is amazing...drank it down at the halfway point of my walk when I turned around to head home, and about four hours later am still full of energy and feeling motivated.
This Caught My Eye
Got home at just after four, so not quite, but close on to three hours out and about...distance wise, guessing I probably walked about six miles...not a lot of distance considering how long I was out doors, but also got a few pictures that I was happy with, so an A+ walk in my book.  once inside, did my third Cleanse for Life, and about to do my last of the day.  Two Isa Flush about an hour before bedtime, then just before bed the Belly Buster, and leaves me with just one more day and I will have successfully completed the 9 Day Cleanse Challenge...WOOT WOOT!  

Monday will be a big day...will take my measurements for the 90 Day Challenge, total up just how many body inches I have shed on the last 90 plus days...will also get on the scale and take a tally and report these to the folks at the Isa Body Challenge as soon as I can get someone to take new pictures of the NEW ME.  Not so much an ending, but rather the completion of one chapter, and the beginning of a new one.  Will be interesting to see what the next 90 days of my Isagenix journey has in store for me.
STAY TUNED...

PS...wanting to try a Isalean Shake on me visit Isa Free Sample.  Wanting to know more about Isagenix, visit Isa Healthy Choices, or send me a text and we can chat.

PSS...if you enjoyed the read, please Google +1 it, and consider sharing it on Twitter or Facebook.

1 comment: