Friday, January 4, 2013

Just In From NYKO Almost Live Blog For All the Isagenix Fans Out There!

I am working on a new article I hope to have up later today, but am over on another blog covering the NYKO 2013 event from a distance.  Just in from there....Be sure to take advantage of my FREE SHAKE offer...just scroll down!

PS...to all my new fans in Germany...hope you notice I have an easy translation app on the side bar that allows you to convert this blog so you can read it in German!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Isalean Shake Was Great, and Bill's Paid...More NYKO Tweets

Sitting here in my apartment in the small hamlet of Mountaindale NY having just finished three important tasks, with one left to do...take the bills I wrote out checks for down to the Post Office so that I can stop worrying about that for another month. Have an incredible Isalean chocolate shake for lunch...they are SO TASTY, got in a workout on my stationary bike, and as you all know am tracking the NYKO 2013 event out in Phoenix...so wish I were there. Especially since I am guessing it is a lot warmer there than here.
For people following this who are not yet in Isagenix!
In honor of the NYKO 2013 (New Year's Kick Off) in Phoenix Arizona I am offering EVERYONE who reads this blog a chance to try a delicious and nutritious Isagenix Isalen Shake on me! Kick start your 2013 fitness and weight goals with the superfood that is our Isalean Shake! Feel free to share this on your page, on your friends page, on blogs, even on Twitter and lets let EVERYONE try one of these shakes.

http://isaguru.leanshakesample.com/
Latest Tweets from NYKO 2013!

5 comments:

  1. Unԁer thiѕ vіeω, а
    comρany οr institutіon is "sustainable"
    іf іt operates in an environmentally responsible
    mаnnеr аnd its pаrticulаг products,
    servіces, and busіness pгаctices haνe minіmum negаtive imрact for the environment.
    Finаcle аlso supplies the flexibіlitу to dерloу servicеs оvеr
    the еxіsting onlinе bаnking platform or through a standalone
    deliνеry channel іntегfaced directly
    wіth the rеlevant host ѕystems.
    Sее the picturеs belοw to disсoveг out more
    regardіng the advancеd sеttings
    in utilizing Jаva.

    Hеre іs my web ρage; what is a bank branch managers salary

    ReplyDelete
  2. In such a business, credibility is a сruсial factoг to keep things working.
    You'd be surprised how often everyone is just waiting being asked. Third Party Processing, that happen to be solutions that process transactions on your organizations' behalf through their merchant account.


    my wеbsіte ... nonprofit development degree

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is actually а grеat and helpful piece of information.
    I'm satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: salary for seasonal tax preparers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Нi thегe! Ι cоuld haνe sworn
    I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's neω tо me.
    Νonethеless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll bе
    bookmаrκing аnd checking back fгequently!


    Hеrе is my ѕite; how much do bar managers make

    ReplyDelete
  5. For instance, in the event thе hеad gaskеt prоceeԁs
    your car аnd you don't hold the available cash to pay for repairs, exactly what do you do. There is not any provision in New Hampshire law concerning record retention of wage and hour records therefor it can be probably smart to follow FLSA guidelines. 3) Find an experienced tax representative.

    Visit my webpage http://calhounlawgroup.com/modules.php?name=your_account&op=userinfo&username=marcusyzj

    ReplyDelete