Sunday, December 16, 2012

Does Your Weight Embarrass You, Cause You Shame?

20 Pounds Lighter
Tough questions indeed, the answer to which I would not have wanted to admit too just under three months ago.  I struggled to fit into my jeans, my stomach hanging obscenely over the top by some five or so inches.  I hid that shame with humor, telling people rubbing my "Budda Belly' would bring them good luck, or blaming the large stomach on medical issues, always saying I'd had trouble controlling my weight after my gall bladder surgery.  Excuses aside, I was embarrassed about my weight, disliking my own appearance, especially when standing sideways looking in the mirror, the silhouette from the old Alfred Hitchcock show starring out at me from the other side.  I hated it, but my attempts to lose that stomach were futile.
 
What changed?  In a word, Isagenix.  I tried their 30 Day Cleanse program, and the results were so remarkable I followed the program for a second month, and am now on my third.  In that time, I am down to a 36 inch waist, fitting comfortably into my pants, no gut hanging over the top edge.  I've lost over 30 total body inches, and I feel like a new person...more importantly, that embarrassment is receding, the shame I felt all but gone.  That is a blessing, a Christmas gift I gave myself that is changing my life, and who I am.  I have a lot to be thankful for.
 
If you have tried dieting and failed, if you find yourself sitting late at night alone, feeling that guilt, shame and embarrassment that being overweight brings us, you can lose all of it.  I invite you to try a free sample of Isagenix, invite you to visit my Isagenix site and read up on the 30 Day Cleanse.  If you decide to give Isagenix the opportunity to help you in the way it has helped me, I will be right by your side offering you great coaching, and the best support you could ever hope for in your journey to bringing out that beautiful you that has always been hiding inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment